If you’ve used the Access database, then you know that MS Access is one of the best database management applications from Microsoft. MS Access is usually used by various corporate sectors, businesses, etc. who store large amount of their data and manage these data on regular basis.
Just like Microsoft’s other applications, MS Access database files are often plagued by some errors and corruption issues. Generally these errors arise due to many different reasons, which can cause threats to the extremely important data present in them. It is very difficult to remove corruption of data, once it has occurred. Therefore, we suggest you to make attempt to avoid such corruption of Microsoft Access database.
Some of Access Database Errors, which you can see:
- It often happens that one or more users work on a given database, due to which the performance efficiency of the Access database reduces, because it already have user’s limitations. This may cause corruption for database.
- If you leave a problem unattended in the coding of the database, it can lead to overall inefficiency or design of the database, which could result in a possible database corruption as a result of a fault in the coding and structure of the database.
- Access databases may also get corrupted, if it’s become a target of a malware or malicious user, who has the intention to harm the organization by causing corruption in the databases. These types of corruption can be very harmful because it makes the data irrecoverable.
- If a user is modifying the data in the Accdb file and the unreliable Internet connectivity get interrupted at that time, the database is marked “corrupted” in that situation.
Use Compact and Repair Utility
If you want to fix or avoid generation of excess wasted space (which corrupts the database) in quick time, then you need to use the Compact and Repair utility, which helps compact the database, so that wasted space is eliminated; and it can repair corrupt access database. The compact utility restructures the table records as well as the objects that remove the space that was ruined. In addition, it is capable enough to update the table statistics so that the database characteristics of the restructured data could be reflected.
So, far we have seen above how utility helps us. However, many a times, you will encounter a “compact and repair failed” error. At that point you will wonder how it happened and how you can correct this error. Since it is best to repair Microsoft Access database with third party application which proves to be beneficial at the time when there is no any other option is available.
This is the best possible way to repair corrupt Access database. This utility also helps, if you have faced with the error mentioned above. This software helps you in following manner as mentioned below:
- It is functional for all types of access files, whether they are corrupt, damaged, or password-protected MDB or even ACCDB files.
- It performs detailed scanning in two modes to detect low- or high-level corruption, Like, Standard Mode and Template Mode.
- It works on all versions of MS Access Database as well as Windows OS.
Professional Tool for Access Database Repair
Just follow the detailed steps to repair the file given below:
Use Standard mode (when corruption level is low):
Open the software, click ‘Select’ to select the file.
Then click ‘Repair File’ to proceed.
See the recovered files and then click on the content or all of the content. Then press ‘Save’ button.
A New Window will open on the screen. Now select the saving destination where you want to save the file; then click ‘Save’.
Now you will see the following information appears on the screen:
You just need to click on the link to search the repaired file.
Note: all these above information are for Standard Mode, as you can use it if there is low-level corruption. In the case of high-level corruption, you need to use Template Mode.